Pre-washed, ready-to-eat veggies, like kale, carrots, or sliced mushrooms, are the biggest time saver of all time. This recipe intentionally uses ingredients that require no washing and minimal prep. The sesame lime dressing is tangy and savory and tastes good all week long. Hello, meal prep. Basic, yes! But seriously, who doesn’t love an easy kale salad!
Total time: ~20 minutes
Servings: ~4 servings
For the Salad:
- 4 cups pre-washed and chopped kale
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 steamed vacuum packed beets, diced
For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Toss together in a large salad bowl– all of the prepped salad ingredients
- In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients for the salad dressing, until well combined
- Drizzle salad dressing over the salad and toss to combine
Keep the salad in an airtight container for 4 days to maintain freshness!
Warning: Parameter 2 to WC_Catalog_Restrictions_Query::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/acroba6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
Leave a Reply
Be the First to Comment!